This is a nice way to change-up your usual roast beef dinner!
- roast beef
- can of onion soup + 1/2 can of water
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- hoagie bun
- Season your roast of beef with salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Put it in your crock pot and pour the can of soup and water over the top of it
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours
- slice your beef
- toast your bun and put the beef on
- Serve a side of beef juice along with the sandwich for dipping
Not sure why the soup can says ‘Vegetable’ in green… it is onion soup!
The roast in the crock pot with the soup and water added in
The roast is carved and ready to go on the bun
Beef Dip Sandwich is ready to eat ♥
Add any toppings that you may like.